Say it with me: there is no such thing as failure.
When going after a goal there are two outcomes:
- You succeed
- You choose to quit before you succeed
Failure implies you were not good enough. But that is not true. You either succeed or you choose to quit. It is that simple, and you’re always in control.
Think of something you have always wanted to do. It may be a business goal or a personal goal. It may be a side hustle or a new invention. Let’s turn this idea into a goal.
What do you want to achieve?
Now that you have a goal in mind. Keep reading.
- Will success come easy? Maybe. Maybe not. You won’t know until you try.
- Will you encounter setbacks? Maybe. Maybe not. You won’t know until you try.
- Will it be challenging? Maybe. Maybe not. You won’t know until you try.
- Will it be worthwhile? Yes. Absolutely.
You have the power to make your goal a success.
Create a plan and get consistently persistent about doing little things every day to make it happen.
Consistency + Action + Time = Results
Get started today and do not stop until you succeed.