It can feel terrifying to leave the cushion that your 9-5 job provides. Some days you may feel ready, some days you may think you’re insane for even considering it.
On this episode of The Hell Yes Entrepreneur, I’m sitting down over coffee with Haven and Brittany; co-owners of brick-and-mortar aesthetics company, Mind & Body Wellness Medspa. Both women are Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who launched their medspa in June of last year, and while they’re ready to take their business to the next level, they feel they need a roadmap. They’re still working elsewhere, feeling uneasy about going all-in on their business, even though the potential is rearing it’s head.
Join us this week as I coach Haven and Brittany through when to quit their nine to five, how to max out their schedule books, profit margins, and so much more. I’m showing them how they’re currently leaving so much free money on the table, and why, even though they can’t see it, building passive income and a bigger team is available to them right now. You can listen on Apple, Spotify, IHeart, as well as any other major podcasting platform.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why so many entrepreneurs never feel ready to go full-time in their businesses.
- How to get clear on the income you should be bringing home.
- The power of not having anything to fall back on.
- How Haven and Brittany are unknowingly leaving so much free money on the table.
- Why they don’t think they’re currently able to hire people.
- The truth about what business-owning is really about.
Enjoy this week’s episode, and don’t forget to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Enjoy!